Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Unfashionista needs your help!

I'm sure you remember the post a few days ago, where I bragged about all the great bargains I discovered while shopping at Burlington Coat Factory. Well, just today, while passing the store, I noticed a sign advertising a contest...in which you are supposed to brag about all the great bargains you discover while shopping at Burlington Coat Factory!

What could be more fitting? Of course, I entered the contest, using an abridged version of that inspired blog post. (Seriously, how can one adequately express the wonders of a great shopping trip in just 250 words!?) I did my best, but I need votes to win!

So if you have a few seconds, cast a vote for the best Burlington Brag out there: the one by Valerie H.

No comments:

Post a Comment