Friday, January 20, 2012

Unfashion a Day, Friday

Nothing so special about this outfit that it deserves a whole post of its own, but it's the end of the week, and I used up all my other outfits on their own separate posts. It's Friday, it's all dressed up, and it's got no place else to go! So it goes here.

This is essentially a redo of Winter Wardrobe's Last Stand, except I've replaced the skirt with pants.

And right fine pants they are, too! A perfect fit (maybe a tad too short to be wearing with such thick-soled shoes) and super-soft and comfy! They're the best pants I ever bought for $3.50!

Since last April, I have patched up the holes in the shirt, and I have to say, I really love how slim it makes me look! Nothing like a long lean sweater to boost your self confidence!

So, while there's nothing too special about this outfit, it has a lot going for it, and I dare say it was the perfect way to finish off Week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment