Thursday, October 25, 2012

Color Scheming

Today's post is about colors. Mainly because I didn't want to write 3 separate posts about the three outfits I wore the past 3 days.
Can you guess what Tuesday's theme was? OK, I'll tell you. It was green.

I started with a green polo shirt that's so old I really probably shouldn't wear it to work, and since I already looked scruffy, I decided to look cheesy as well, and I dressed myself in more green from head to toe! I even wore frog earrings.

 
Wednesday, I was going to wear more green, but I changed my plans at the last moment and put on a black and white polka-dotted dress. Normally when I wear black and white patterns, I go with an all black and white theme, but this time I decided that was too drab and I simply had to put some color in it! The color ended up being my favorite shade of cerulean, accented with some aqua earrings and a cute blue barrette.

Didn't bother to take a picture of it,
though, since I hadn't been planning
to blog about it.

Thursday, I had a request for a pink and white ensemble that included a cardigan. Here's what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment