Friday, February 15, 2013

Love is under my heels

Despite being recently single, and having a generally jaded view of the holiday at the best of times, I was actually pretty optimistic about Valentine's Day this year. Until yesterday, when something happened to crush all my (apparently very fragile) cheer. And suddenly, my half-formed plans for my V-day outfit suddenly took on a lot more black.

I wore black pants, black tank top, black necklace and black (rose! How romantic!) earrings. I finished it all off with a pair of tough-girl black boots that promise (I like to imagine) to stomp romance into the mushy mess it deserves to be.

Take that, Valentine's Day! The only reason I'm wearing any pink at all is so you know I'm onto you. You better watch your back, because these boots are made for walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment