Monday, May 13, 2013

The Best Sweater Dress

Since my employers jumped the gun in turning off the heat in our office, I've had to wear a lot of winter clothes when I'd rather not. To console myself, I bought another sweater dress. I paid $9.85 for this dress, and it's one of my favorite purchases of the year.



Most sweater dresses of late have been slinky and form-fitting, and I'm tired of that. It was nice to wear one that had an actual skirt. Add to that it came with a detachable liner layer, and you can officially color me impressed.

Speaking of color, this dress turned out to be an absolute color coordination dream. It matched my shoes and complemented my earrings. With my hair up in double buns, one of my favorite styles, I felt so pretty!

As an aside, I wore this dress over two weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for the weather to get warm.

1 comment:

  1. Hah, your office must've been cutting down on their heating costs this winter. This seems to be a happy excuse for you to buy pretty wintry clothing, but I dunno if your coworkers were as pleased. If reason they're cutting down is because their heating expenses are throught the roof, it could be a sign of an inefficient heating system. Hopefully they turned it back on soon after. Not everyone can spot a pretty sweater like you, you know!
    Jeff Deem @ AltusMechanical.com

    ReplyDelete