Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stripes and Yellow



When I think of black and white stripes, the next color I think of is always yellow. Is it some kind of stripes-bees-association thing? I don't know.

In any case, my yellow ankle-strap heels were a natural choice for pairing with this black-and-white-striped dress. I've only worn this dress once before, and I think I wore it with these shoes that time, too!

 
But this time I've upped the game by adding a yellow rose to the collar. I'm always excited when I get an opportunity to wear one of my grandma's ostentatious floral brooches (I have about 6, including the red rose that I've pictured on this blog a few times), so, even though I'm back to my monochromatic games, there's something special about this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment