Thursday, July 13, 2017

Cutesy princess-like



This is the "cutesy princess-like outfit" I mentioned a few days ago. I wasn't going to blog it, but since I brought it up, I think it's only fair that I let you see it!

It's actually a variation on the original, because the top I had planned turned out to have deteriorated elastic in the neckline, rendering it far too low-cut. Fortunately, I think this pale pink top might have been an even better choice, because it turns the whole outfit into a wash of pastels. Very summery.

The shoes, of course, are as pastel as shoes can be without being pure white. They are only worth noting for one other reason: they are the tallest shoes I've worn since I sprained my ankle, and when I first started walking around in them (at the office, after it was too late to choose a different pair!), my ankle regretted my choice. 

But after I'd settled into them for a few minutes, I realized that they're stretching a part of the ankle that's gotten stiff after the injury, so they're actually doing me a favor. How often can you say that your high heels are actually contributing to your health?

No comments:

Post a Comment