Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Lavender fields

 
I hear tell that lavender is a pretty trendy color for this spring. Fortunately, my wardrobe came prepared with a cute sweater I got back in October.

For a springtimey look even though the weather's still wintry, I paired my lavender sweater with pastel pink pants, white boots, and a lace camisole that provided pops of white around the neck and hemlines. White floral earrings finished off the look.

 
I thought my outfit was a cute use of pastels for the day before Easter, but it turned even more appropriate when my boyfriend and I ended up, quite without planning, at a lavender farm and winery! We drank lavender-infused wine and ate lavender-infused ice cream before having the obligatory photo shoot in front of the still-winterized rows of lavender.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment